The world seems to be changing faster and faster, making it difficult for us to keep up with the changes. We are also increasingly being asked not to just do more with less, but to do better with less. This course looks at how we can effectively manage productivity in an ever-changing world. It will answer questions such as:
- How has the measurement of productivity changed over time?
- What are the important issues in monitoring and measuring productivity currently?
- What factors affect productivity now and what factors might impact our productivity in the near future?
- How do automation and AI impact productivity?
- How can we effectively and positively impact both our personal and group productivity?